Sunday, September 22, 2013


Fire Alarm!

       Friday was an interesting day in human geography because I prepared for a test that we couldn’t even finish. I got to class and got my test, I started working on it until the fire alarm started going off. We had to stop taking our test, get in a line, and walk outside. When we walked outside everyone was lined up on the football field and all the teachers were going down the lines making sure everyone was there who needed to be. We stood there for a little bit until the alarm went off and we were allowed to go back in. Once we got in we only had 20 minutes to finish our tests. Of course I didn’t get to finish my test, but I don’t think many others did either so it’s okay. We get to finish it on Monday and hopefully I will finish it and get a good grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment