Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Noisy Class
Today in human geo class we got yelled at a lot because people wouldn’t stop talking. Today was a really short class because we had gone in two hours early because of the snow storm that had happened over the weekend. We also missed Monday and Tuesday because of it. So our class today was only like twenty six minutes long which, isn’t enough time to get really anything done. Our whole class today was a little bit over one of the mods from 3 to 8. Those mods are like twenty two minutes long. Either way we barely had any time today.  What we did in that class though was we got our tests back that we took on Friday. I was really happy with my grade and it didn’t move my grade up that much only a point, but that’s okay. I am just happy with the grade I got and I am happy that I passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment