Monday, December 2, 2013


Going Over the Power Point

So today in human geo we went over the power point project thing that we all had done the other day. I wasn’t able to help out my group that much because I had forgotten my computer so I just watched the power point today. The power point was on microfinance and microloans. Some people had to look up the definitions to those two words and others had questions they had to answer. Some of the questions were like what does microfinance do for people, or how do loans affect small businesses. It was little questions like that that led to all those facts in the power point. There were also some about malaria and some other stuff. That was basically what we did in class today. We just went over the power point and asked some questions. It was a really long mod today so we got through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment