Saturday, November 30, 2013


Funny Stories!

So the other day in human geo we got to hear all of these funny stories of Mr. Schick when he was young. I thought they were pretty funny. There was one where there was this green guy and he and his friend would toss it around when the teacher wasn’t looking and one time they were tossing it, it went right into the teacher’s cup of tea. I don’t think you were a very good kid when you were younger. Otherwise that was what we did the whole class. We shared funny stories about each other and did nothing else the whole class. It was a fun class that day. I hope its okay that I turned this in today because you check the blogs on Sunday mornings so I waited to do it today. Thank you and hope you had a great Thanksgiving because I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment