Saturday, November 23, 2013

                                          Games !!
Yestersay in Human  Geography  our teacher wasnt't there so we had a substitute. What we were supposed to do was play a game that was put on his blog. I forget the name of the game, but I really didn't understand it. I didn't really get what the point of it was, but that's okay it was sort of fun. I pretty much just played the fishing part of the game the whole time. That was the best part of the game and the only part I really understood. Otherwise I didn't get what the point of the game was. That was pretty much what we did the whole class and I think we were supposed to do some of that worksheet we got, but I don't know our substitute didn't mention doing that so I pretty much played the game the whole time. So that was our class im human geography on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment