Monday, November 4, 2013


Test!!

Today in Human Geography we took a test. We were supposed to have the test last Friday, but we couldn’t because class was shorter because of an assembly. I thought it was pretty easy. It was the same questions we had, had on our last quiz. The hardest part of the test was the end where we had to match up what went with the religion. There was a bunch of facts and the five religions were up at the top with a letter next to them, and the fact that matched which ever religion you would put that number next to that question. There were some things that I didn’t know, which are probably the ones that I had gotten wrong. Those questions were the ones that I think got me the grade I got. I did ok on the test, but I could have of don’t better. In the end of class we then started a new chapter and started a new power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment