Monday, November 25, 2013


Forgot my Laptop!

So today was sort of an interesting human geo class. Well first off I was in a rush to get in the car today and I forgot my laptop at home. Today we had to use our computers which was a disappointment because I had to look at someone else’s computer the whole time. It was okay though we did group work so I just sat with my group. We all had to say what our emails were so we would get emailed the power point.  I thought it was a really fun class today though. We didn’t do much, but it was still fun. It was better than last Friday’s class because last Friday we didn’t do anything. It’s okay though not every class is fun, but not every class is boring. Tomorrow we will probably do the same thing and get in our groups again. That was pretty much our human geo class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment