Friday, November 8, 2013


Religions

Today in class we got our tests back on the religions. I did okay, but then I got three extra points because there was a wrong answer on the sheet so when they put it in the machine to grade it they marked it wrong. That then moved my grade up to a B and I am really happy about that. I then moved my whole grade up to a B. Also we just did a blog so that will also help me move my grade up. I am starting off much better than I did last trimester. In the end of class we went over the blogs we had to do the other night. We had 12 states and we had to find what kind of government they have and there leader. We then had to get a picture of the leader. I thought it was a really easy way to get points and it was for 60 points. That is pretty good for a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment