Tuesday, November 12, 2013


Leaders

Well the past couple of days we have been going over the leaders, about them, and there backgrounds. Then today we finally finished it only to realize that we have a test tomorrow. I wish I would have been able to know in advance when the test would be because there is a lot of facts about each person and we have to memorize that all tonight. Not everyone checks your blog so you need to tell us. Plus everyone has some others tests and quizzes that they have for tomorrow. Tell us in advance because I don’t check your blog every day and I need to know that stuff so I can study in advance. Memorizing this stuff all tonight is going to be really hard and it’s not fair. I also have other homework and another quiz tomorrow. I just really hope I can pass this test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment