Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Test!!

Today in class we took a test. I thought it was unfair to tell us the day before about it, but then I realized why he did that. He did that because we were allowed to use our blogs on the test! I think I did pretty well except for on a few. I didn’t really finish, I did though, but I had to fill in random answers because I was told that if I didn’t write something down for them they would be marked wrong. I wonder what is going to happen if I did mark it down and it’s wrong. The ones that I didn’t get to answer was the ones about the countries on the last two pages. Those were the ones I didn’t get. There was also another one on the back of the first page because I couldn’t find the answer. I really hope I did okay on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment