Wednesday, December 4, 2013


Test Review
Today in human geo we had gone over a power point on microfinance and microloans. We had also got to hear and answer the questions asked for the academic team. We have a test on Friday which I hope I do well on. I am going to study really hard for that test and I am going to pass. Otherwise we went over the power point. It was stuff like the problems with microloans and other topics like that. He hadn’t finished the whole power point so it hadn’t been posted yet to his blog, but that is what I am going to use to help me study for the test. There was only a few slides and we finished a little while before class ended so we just talked about different things. There wasn’t much we talked about, but we went over the test, and what is going to happen for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment