Friday, January 17, 2014

Last Blog for Human Geography


      Today was our last human geography class. It’s kind of sad. I really liked this class. You always made it really fun and exciting. I have to admit I never really liked social studies or whatever you call it, but I actually have fun in this class. I wouldn’t change or make any comments to anything that you do because you did a really good job teaching me. Towards the end of the semester I think I personally did better. On our last test that we took today I got an 88! I am glad I finished off the semester with a good test grade. In the beginning I had a little trouble, but I got used to the tests and realized what I needed to study. Well this is my last blog for human geography. Don’t worry though I have you next semester so you’ll be hearing a lot more of my pretty cool blogs for Western civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment