Saturday, January 11, 2014

Urban Geography

So the other day in human geo class we took notes on urban geography. We didn’t have that much class time because once again we had another two hour delay. I really needed that two hour delay. I also need to learn stuff though on urban geography because we have a test coming up and out of all the tests we have taken, minus exams, this is the only one that I have seriously needed to pass. I need to because I don’t want my grade to go down, so I am going to study really hard for this test. I need all the facts I can get though to pass. Otherwise, it was just a normal human geo day, but you were also getting mad at us because we kept talking a lot. It’s the usual, getting mad at us for talking. Well that’s basically all we did in class on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment