Monday, January 6, 2014


Back From Break!
Well were back from a two week break. I had a great break and I hope you did too. So we are now starting a new unit. We are learning about urban geography. We didn’t get much into detail today about it so I don’t really know how to explain it right now. Today all we did was take a lot of notes. Tomorrow now we don’t have school because of the winds and temperature. It was weird because today we were actually talking about snow days. This day off isn’t for a snow day though. Otherwise we had a long class today and we talked about our exams. We got it curved by 3 points and I personally thought I did better then what I got. We then have a test in urban geography the 15th and that concludes our semester. Hopefully I am praying that I do well on that test!

No comments:

Post a Comment