Wednesday, October 2, 2013


God is Tired of Us

      Today we watched God is Tired of Us again. We had left off yesterday when some of the people were saying goodbye, and getting on the plane. It was really sad that they had to leave everyone that they had lived and grown up with, but I think it’s good for them that they get to start a new life. It was really funny how they didn’t know what anything was and how fascinated they were in some of the things like a lamp, and the refrigerator. I thought it was also funny how they didn’t know what food they were eating. They were eating butter, and jelly instead of putting in on their bread! I thought they were very funny trying to figure out how things work. I know they’ll soon learn what everything is and I’m pretty sure they know that there going to learn what everything is.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment