Tuesday, October 1, 2013

                                                              Reviewing the Questions
       
        Today in class all we basically did was go over the questions that we had to do the other day. Mainly the questions were about population and things that are going on in our world. There was a question that if the United States was number one for most used cellular devices. Truth is were are not number one we are number three. That really surprised me because I thought we would be number one. I also found out that we are number eighteen for most deaths by HIV/Aids. That is really sad and it really surprised me. With all our education and medicine we have I wouldn’t think we would be number eighteen. I would think that we would be way down farther. I really found out a lot of new and interesting things while doing that blog because some things really surprised me. I really did learn a lot from doing that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment