Friday, October 11, 2013


Quiz!!

      Yesterday I stayed up really late to study for the quiz we were going to have on today Friday. I thought I did fairly well on it, because I had studied. Our last quiz I did not do well on so I hope on this one I did better and I move my grade up. There were some questions about the pyramids and total fertility rate and a whole bunch of other questions. There was a push or pull questions and it was name two pushes and two pulls. I think I got that question because I studied really hard on that one. Overall, I hope I did better than what my grade is in that class so I can move it up, and hopefully I will. I thought it was a decent quiz and since I studied a lot I think I did pretty well on it. I just hope it is enough to move my grade back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment