Sunday, October 27, 2013

                                                                One lap, three to go
      On Friday I had a shadow in class. We took a test that no one really knew about and we didn't even ask for a test so I thought it was unfair to have one because it moved my grade down.
Still if it had moved my grade up I wouldn’t have cared. You need to tell us if we are going to have a quiz or not because some people don’t check your blog. It’s not fair and it’s also not fair because we didn’t even ask you for a quiz. The other class did. Next quarter I am planning to do much better in your class though and I am going to get a better grade then what I got in your this quarter and I will never get that grade again. I just have to step it up and work hard. I also need to work hard because I am playing sports. Therefore, I have to keep up with my grades.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment