Sunday, October 20, 2013


Testing

      Yesterday during class we took a test. It doesn’t count for anything though, but it is to help us and apparently were supposed to see that test later in the year. I thought it was really hard and I didn’t understand a lot of it. Mostly because I haven’t learned any of it yet, which I hope I do so that I can do better on the next one. That is why we took that practice test so that we can see if we will do better and improve. I hope I do better on the other test because I know I didn’t do well on the practice one because again I didn’t know or understand anything on the practice test. Also I didn’t even get to finish, so I really hope that the next time we get that test it is much easier because I would learn and know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment